Walbro GSL392 255 LPH High Pressure Inline Fuel Pump including Complete Installation Kit
This item is a Brand New Authentic Universal Walbro GSL392 255LPH High Pressure Inline Fuel Pump. Pushing 255 liters of fuel per hour at high pressure, these pumps are extremely popular upgrades to vehicles with engine and performance modifications.
This is a universal inline fuel pump which mounts outside of your petrol tank for the extreme automotive enthusiast. It can be used in series with other inline fuel pumps or an in-tank fuel pump. It is very important that you send a lot more fuel than necessary towards your engine as the flow of the returned fuel helps cool down engine components. If you are building a high-performance fuel-injected machine and don’t want to install an intank pump or are using a fuel cell, an inline pump is the way to go. They can operate at much higher pressures than the in-tanks for higher HP support.
- Electric Gerotor In-line pump
- Cost Effective
- Robust Design
- Typical Voltage Supply: 12V DC
- Sufficient fuel flow for 410 – 485 kw (550 – 650 hp) in most applications
- Common and reliable aftermarket design
- Weight: 0.49 kg
- Outside Material: Aluminium
- Terminals: 6/32 threaded brass studs
- Inlet Fitting: M10 x 1.0 internal threads
- Outlet Fitting: M10 x 1.0 internal threads
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 65°C
- Vibration: 9 g’s @ 10-55 Hz for 6 hours
- Shock: 25g’s
- Contamination: 8 grams/100 gallons, 80 micron dust contaminate
- Corrosion Resistance: 96 hour salt spray per ASTM B117
- Safe Dry Operation: 5 minutes typical
- Mounting: in-tank or in-line
Universal installation kit includes: 1 x isolator sleeve, 2 x universal mounting brackets, 2 x 10.5mm barbed fittings, 2 x brass seal rings, 2 x nuts, 2 x washers, 2 x electrical connectors and instructions.
Fuel Pump Part #: GSL392
Installation Kit Part #: 400-939