Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators
The installation of performance fuel injectors or a high-flow fuel pump requires the use of an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator to allow pressure adjustments while maintaining a stable base pressure. They can also be used to maximise a standard fuel system’s ability to cope with minor power modifications.
Most modern fuel injected vehicles run a fuel pump in the tank and run much more fuel than it is needed to the fuel rail.
A regulator keeps a certain amount of fuel pressure in the rail and then sends the rest back to the tank.
However, tuners upgrade the air intake system as well as the exhaust system and often neglect that more fuel is needed to make those mods perform at their full potential.
This FPR is adjustable so you can tune the fuel pressure to your needs.
- Made from high quality 6061-T6 CNC aluminium
- CNC machined light weight
- Adjustable from 1-140psi (0-10kg/cm²) allowing for maximum fuel delivery
- Adjustable with 1:1 ratio
- Can be adjusted manually
- Features boost / vacuum reference for use with turbocharged, supercharged or normally aspirated engines
- Comes with complete installation kit
- No installation instruction included
- Professional installation recommended
1 x Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1 x Gauge, Hose and Installation Kit
All our FPR’s carry a 1 year warranty.